- Portador de los dados
- Mensajes: 4993
- Registrado: 25 Sep 2006, 18:04
- Ubicación: En lo más oscuro de la biblioteca secreta
Over a year ago now, we agree to interview you in connection with Zweihänder project. At that time, we conducted a survey with some brainstorming concerning about stuff / opinions /questions to ask the interviewee. Now, the main conclusions concerning to these, are summarised in the following paragraphs.
We´ll be very happy if you take some time to reply. Thank you very much indeed:
1) Thank you very much Daniel for accepting being interviewed. Could you give us some details about yourself (age, occupation, hobbies), and how did you discover warhammer in first place and so on?
2) Why do you think grim-and-perilous fantasy has maintained its popular status in the RPG world?
3) Can you tell us what others RPGs, novels, films have served as a reference for Zweihänder?
4) What do you think about WFB and its recent but "anticipated" ending?
5) Have you already made plans to launch a setting/s or module/s after you publish the core book? Many of us still continue with the "hangover" of the Enemy Within, despite the years which have elapsed since it was launched.
6) Where and how can we buy Zweihänder? When the book will be released?
7) If you finally choose kickstarter or any other crowdfunding platform to your game, can you anticipate us some of the rewards? Did you include in the final version of the book things we have not seen before?
Will it be hardback or softback? Will it use color, for the crowdfunding rewads at least?
9) Tell us something more about the new grim and perilous RPG. When did you start with it? Why use Zweihänder instead of the previous versions of Warhammer?
10) What do you enjoy most about designing this game? About playing it?
11) Where do you think you will find a wider acceptance with Zweihänder? on players who are disappointed with WFRP 3rd edition, or groups of players without distinction of any kind?
As you know, we´re working on your beta to make an spanish version, but what about the possible official translations into other languages? Which are your future goals in that sense?
¿Quién está conectado?
Usuarios navegando por este Foro: No hay usuarios registrados visitando el Foro y 1 invitado